- Multi-layer glued laminated timber of length up to 22 m manufactured by full-surface gluing and finger joint extension of lamellae in thicknesses of 30 to 40 mm with regard to usage classes 1, 2 or 3.
- A beam with precise dimensions achieved by four sided planing and chamfering. Desiccated to a moisture content of 12±2 % (phase 3-4 mm).
- Timber used for BSH manufacturing is spruce and, upon request, also larch. We offer beams in two quality levels on standard basis according to the aesthetic grading:
- NSi industrial
- Si visual
- We offer top quality BSH products with regard to the customer’s specific requirements.
- The product is fully certified for the Czech Republic and the entire European Union.
- We manufacture BSH beams in strength classes GL24 and GL28 and for 1st to 3rd class operations.
- We offer further processing on the Hundegger K2 CNC machine and subsequent impregnation, coating. This accelerates construction work and minimises handling damage.
- We are capable of quickly responding to non-standard requirements regarding, for instance, the visual quality or dimensions.
- In the case of any potential changes requested by the customer to the conditions of an already signed contract, we always strive to provide a helpful response and do everything we can to satisfy the customer.
- We care about the future. For this reason, we support sustainable forest management and are involved in the PEFC certification system through C-o-C consumer chain certification.
PROCESSING SPEEDThe majority of requested and standard dimensions can be processed and delivered within 14 days from the time of contract signature and fulfilment of all conditions set forth in the contract. The deadlines for subsequent CNC processing and/or application of coatings are determined upon conclusion of the contract according to the dimensions and complexity of the project.
Write to us
|STANDARD DIMENSIONS OF THE BSH BEAMS||Standard length: 1-22 m|
|120||60 x 120||80 x 120||100 x 120||120 x 120|
|160||60 x 160||80 x 160||100 x 160||120 x 160||140 x 160||160 x 160||180 x 160|
|200||60 x 200||80 x 200||100 x 200||120 x 200||140 x 200||160 x 200||180 x 200||200 x 200|
|240||60 x 240||80 x 240||100 x 240||120 x 240||140 x 240||160 x 240||180 x 240||200 x 240||220 x 240||240 x 240|
|280||60 x 280||80 x 280||100 x 280||120 x 280||140 x 280||160 x 280||180 x 280||200 x 280||220 x 280||240 x 280|
|320||60 x 320||80 x 320||100 x 320||120 x 320||140 x 320||160 x 320||180 x 320||200 x 320||220 x 320||240 x 320|
|360||60 x 360||80 x 360||100 x 360||120 x 360||140 x 360||160 x 360||180 x 360||200 x 360||220 x 360||240 x 360|
|400||60 x 400||80 x 400||100 x 400||120 x 400||140 x 400||160 x 400||180 x 400||200 x 400||220 x 400||240 x 400|
|up to 1000*|
|*as per agreement|
**we are capable of manufacturing beams of width 60 mm as ripped beams from an initial width of 140 mm
***we are capable of manufacturing beams of width 80 mm as ripped beams from an initial width of 180 mm
Apart from the above-stated standard dimensions, we are capable of manufacturing beams in arbitrary sizes (in widths from 60 to 240 mm and heights from 100 to 1,000 mm)
|Basic characteristics of the BSH construction timber|
|Moisture of wood||12 % ± 2 %|
|Strength class||GL 24h||GL 28h|
|Characteristic strength values [N/mm2]|
|bending strength||f m,k||24||28|
|tensile strength parallel to the fibres||f t,0,k||19.2||22.4|
|tensile strength perpendicular to the fibres||f t,90,k||0.5|
|compressive strength parallel to the fibres||f c,0,k||24||28|
|compressive strength perpendicular to the fibres||f c,90,k||2.5|
|shear strength||f v,k||3.5|
|Characteristic stiffness values [kN/mm2]|
|average value of the modulus of elasticity in parallel to the fibres||E 0,mean||11.5||12.6|
|5% quantile of the modulus of elasticity perpendicular to the fibres||E 0.05||9.6||10.5|
|average value of the modulus of elasticity perpendicular to the fibres||E 90,mean||0.3||0.3|
|average value of the shear modulus of elasticity||G mean||0.65||0.65|
BSH is suitable in all places with a requirement for higher static load as compared with construction timber. It also excels thanks to its excellent dimensional stability and aesthetic qualities. For this reason, it is used in the supporting sections of the rafters, also as supporting trusses for hall structures, bridges, various lintels and pergolas.