- For our websites www.hranex.cz , ´cookies´ are used. The cookies files are exclusively used for technical purposes and for purposes of advertising systems. In no case may such files be used for identifying any particular visitor.
- A cookie is a short text file sent by the visited website to the browser. Cookies allow the web to record information about your visit, for example a preferred language and other settings. We prevailingly use ´session cookies´ (temporary cookies). They are designed to maintain the information when going from one webpage to another; thus, they eliminate the need of having some already filled data entered repeatedly. Session cookies are deleted immediately after your visit to our website is finished.
- Persistent cookies help identify your computer when you repeatedly visit any website (however, they do not allow you to be identified as a person). Thanks to this identification, it is possible to customize the displaying of webpages so as they were defined by you in the past.
- In addition, files of other entities, particularly of operators of advertising systems may be stored in your browser within remarketing. The purpose thereof is to display a more relevant advertising message.
- By using the website www.hranex.cz the user agrees with the saving of cookies.
More details can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=cs&gl=cz